Thursday, August 18, 2011

It begins . . .

I am excited about the 12 Week Body Transformation! It has come at the perfect time for me. I have been feeling pretty yucky and have found myself struggling along for the past few months...hey, it's probably a year or two by now!

I've set up this blog to record my progress. I want to get through some of my issues once and for all. Writing helps me do that.

I plan to be gut-wrenchingly honest (and not worry too much about grammar).

It was very tempting to set this blog up with a new email address and change my profile so no one would know it was me! And even though I'm not sure anyone I know in real life will read this, I want to own my words. 

So this is it.

The real honest truth. 

Scary and exciting all at the same time!







No comments:

Post a Comment